martes, octubre 31, 2006

Mamma Ella

This is a tribute post to Ella. Ella "the Godmother", Ella "the sicilian", "Mamma" Ella. Well, Ella is the only italian girl in the dormitory, and, i am sorry for the italian guys, but she worths it's own post. That's because she is so different to the italian guys... and because she is the only italian girl... and because the italian guys have never cooked for me, and Ella has done ir a couple of times, just because she wanted. That's Ella, she enjoys cooking, not only for me, don't start thinking bad things, just think bad about Le, but for half or more of the erasmus students. I think she is one of the most responsibles students in the dorm... serious... adult??? I don't know how to express it well. She speaks half of the languages of the eastern Europe, plus english, a little bit of french and spanish, and of course italian. I think she is not bad in laguages:P


Que salero y que arte sirviendo el cuscus!!! Posted by Picasa


Furthermore... she is my neighbour, the one who borrows me... like a strange kind of "fregona" that the lithuanians have, and i must thak her for it, cause now my room shines because of her "fregona". And she is cooking right now for Alejandro, Sandro and me, and for her, i hope. And she is a really good cooker... I am remembering last January in Madrid, thank you God for Sarah and her cookings... so thank you God for Ella an her efforts to make people join in a kitchen and have a really good time.

I have to go for dinner, pasadlo bien.

2 comentarios:

naifkid dijo...

me entran ganas de cenar de nuevo
qué maja la italiana, mola, tú qué cocinas al resto?

por cierto, ves como hay gente que tiene don de servicio?

Marco dijo...

sounds good.

sandro