viernes, noviembre 03, 2006

Surfing with the Alien.

Borja has moved to his new flat, and now i am alone... great! But that's not the point, the point is that on Wednesday he, and his flatmates, the sick italian, and the rich french, celebrated the inauguration party. I'll try to describe it, a quite big flat, with a lot of erasmus students, and a lot of blonde lithuanian girls. Altogether trying to get drunk as fast as possible. The people without that description was the first in leaving the party... between 1 and 2 am. So there i was a little bit lost 'till i found a good sit. For now on in every Borja's parties i hope that will be my reservede sit. In one of the bedrooms, the most quiet place of the party. So there i was surrounded by "my" girls, Julia, Marta, Le, and even Borja or David can be considered girls in some moments:P Ok, there i was, and at some moment i started a serious conversation with Marta about drinking, and getting drunk. She told me if i didn't felt a little bit like an alien with everybody around me drinking... and with me staying sober. And well... my answer of course was... of course i feel like an alien, and??? What's the problem??? Well... i really didn't saw it... but thinking about it, i realised that some years ago probably i would have drink as everybody else, not because i like it,(first of all i don't drink because o don't like it), but because everybody is doing it. Maybe i even would have get drunk, and that's something that i can't aprobe. People gets drunk because they feel better, they emotions sensations increase, and they feel better... for some moments. With all my respect, from my point of view that's stupid. It's the same as if you take drugs, the only difference is that alcohol is legal.


 Posted by Picasa

So, some years ago that's what it would happened. But i think, that no so far ago i decided not to move because of the people. This sometimes is problematic, it's hard to find a balance, and i think that's why much people think of me that i am not very sensitive. Maybe. I think this happens when i want to be so independent from people that i pass. But on the other hand i have chosen to try to be faithful with what i believe is correct, even if that beliefs make me an alien. I really don't mind what people thinks of me when i am being faithful to myself and to my beliefs.

Someone said that we should love the people next to us... i think that's the next part i must improbe:P

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I like aliens!!!