lunes, septiembre 17, 2007

About people and mice.

This couple of last months... well... have been a little bit strange i suppose that i am somehow still recovering myself from what people around me call "cultural shock". I don't know. What i know is that i have nearly lost all my lithuanian, and little by little i think i am also losing my english... And i can't permit that, so here i am trying to write not too wrongly in that languaje.

So this last months have been trying to probe one decission i made some years ago about how to live my life. And when everything turns wrong... i try to remember that decission, and somehow it makes me feel... more peaceful? i don't know... Sometimes i think i am just fooling myself to keep my eyes blind from reality.

The thing is that some years ago i read somewhere that is not a shame to be fooled or betrayed by your friends... what is a shame is not to trust in them. So till then, i am trying to live like that. Trusting my friends, or the people that at least, i consider my friend. Trusting in their love for me over everything else that could make them betray me, and even in such cases trying to think that there is a very good reason for their attitude. Of course... sometimes... i can't avoid think that they were not behaving the way that friends should. But... at the same time i think is not my problem. I just can try to be as best friend as i can, trust in them as much as i can... if they betray that trust... i can't feel ashamed anymore... is their problem, their shame.

Moreover, what has been probing that decission this last days has been also something about i read some years ago. It was something like... "never confuse elviness with incompetence". And sometimes i see people harming people and i just think, "ok, they are so stupid, son incompetent". And somehow, although i can't excuse their acts i can give reason for them. But sometimes... i can't see the incompetence... and i would like not to see evilness... so my thoughs about that people just turn to blank.

I don't know... too many things in my head... this entry is a mess. Sorry, and no pictures this time.

1 comentario:

danifres dijo...

well, I think it's quite obvious that we have something evil inside. The thing is that we are normally able to control it. I'm quite sure that some people do stuff just to piss you off but if that's not their normal behaviour the matter is forgivable. We sometimes do it too.